Since 2013, Massage Therapy Canada has discussed the importance of massage scheduling software for therapists. Today, going digital is key to transforming your clients’ experience and simplifying your administrative work. The best massage therapy appointment scheduling software, like My Client Schedule, helps you treat clients rather than manage administration. It ultimately increases profits and clients’ satisfaction.
You may already be using scheduling software, but as your needs evolve, you may want to switch to a provider that can offer you more features, cost-effectively.
Choosing the right software and provider may be overwhelming with the number of options available. Whether you work alone, as part of a team or if you run a spa or practice, there are common factors to consider before choosing one.
Five Things You’ll Want in a Message Scheduling Software
When looking for a massage therapy appointment scheduling software, consider your current needs and what you need for future growth. Not all providers offer solutions specifically designed for massage therapists. You’ll notice that their offerings don’t exactly line up with your needs. Here are some other considerations.
1. Time management capabilities: Administration is key to success, but it is time-consuming. Some necessary admin timesavers include automating services and duration times and allowing clients to pay in advance online. Another big timesaver is the ability to manage your calendar online. Schedule the days and hours you work, your breaks and vacation times. You can also specify another therapist that can take over for you while you’re away.
2. Features galore: The best massage scheduling software does more to support you than just managing your calendar. Online client self-scheduling and automated appointment reminders leading up to an appointment help lower the chance of missed appointments. Client birthday reminders and customized Intake Forms or Health History Forms that clients can complete online before their appointment are valuable customer relationship management features. If you sell products, imagine quickly applying discounts, performing transactions, and recording multiple payments for a single appointment. If you offer classes or events, schedule them, keep track of attendees, and allow attendees to pay in advance.
3. Ease of use: Software that’s difficult to use won’t be much of a timesaver for you, so look at how easy it is to customize the features you need. Ideally, it will be a breeze for you to set up and navigate through the software, access your schedule, notes and client details anytime, anywhere and from one spot.
4. Unmatched support: Sometimes, you need some extra help. The best massage scheduling software provider offers email, phone, live chat and online support, as well as FAQs and help documentation to guide you through what you need quickly. This feature is another value-add to manage time.
5. Best-in-class security: Clients expect you to protect their health and financial information online with the highest level of security. Data encryption and separate databases and sites for each account offer added oversight and protection. Being HIPAA, PHIPA, and PIPEDA compliant certifies that a provider uses the highest and most current level of required security data protection. All of these factors work together to ensure sensitive data never falls into the wrong hands. There are very few providers that have all of it.
Contact My Client Schedule to find out more about the incredible possibilities of using the best and most secure massage scheduling software.