Using massage therapy appointment scheduling software is one of the easiest ways to grow your massage clinic. Instead of keeping a pen and paper system for appointments, transition your business into the 21st century with scheduling software to attract new clients and retain your existing ones, eliminate unnecessary paperwork for your team of receptionists and massage therapists, and benefit from a long list of features, such as , contactless payments, and online marketing tools.
My Client Schedule specializes in massage therapy appointment scheduling software for small clinics looking to grow their client base and deliver high quality service—minimizing administrative tasks and allocating your resources to improving customer experience.
Choosing to integrate My Client Schedule into your massage clinic will allow your receptionists and massage therapists to focus on what they do best: provide top-notch service to your clients that sets you apart from your competition. By going completely digital with massage therapy appointment scheduling software, you remove mundane tasks from your workflow and improve employee productivity.
Improve your massage clinic by integrating a massage therapy appointment scheduling software
My Client Schedule makes massage shops better in the following ways:
1. Increase Bookings: In this day and age, customers prefer booking their massage appointments by simply clicking a button on their devices. When you decide to use massage therapy appointment scheduling software, you’re making it that much easier for existing and prospective clients to book a slot with one of your massage therapists without requiring them to call you directly—thus increasing the chances that people will book with your clinic time and time again.
2. Streamline Communication: When new bookings or changes to current appointments are made, the customer, massage therapist, and receptionist all receive notifications, keeping everyone informed. This means no more contacting clients directly to request changes—everything is clear for you, your employees and your customers.
3. Collect Information: Massage therapy appointment scheduling software doesn’t just simplify the booking process for clients; it also collects and stores data. For example, you will no longer need to ask clients to fill out paper intake forms, as the software has this feature already available – all completed and stored online.
4. Send Reminders: After clients make appointments, they’re automatically sent reminders, which decrease chances of no-shows or last-minute cancellations. What’s more, you won’t have to worry about contacting the client directly.
5. Schedule Events: If your clinic is planning a class or workshop, you can also use massage therapy appointment scheduling software to coordinate group events and keep track of participants. Choose from options like a one-time massage event or a regularly-occurring one—great for repeat clients.
6. Improve Scheduling: Just as the software improves the experience of your clients, it also improves the experience of your employees as it reduces the time spent scheduling and allows them to focus on their clients.
Discover more about My Client Schedule’s massage therapy appointment scheduling software, contact them today.